FORGOT TO BOOK A HANGOVER PREVENTION IV SESSION AND NOW NEEDING HANGOVER RELIEF IV?
Groggy? Nauseous? Dehydrated? It happens. And do not worry, it’s not yet too late. Wel Palm Beach offers the ‘Last Night Was Epic’ IV to help you feel like a fully functional human being again in no time. This hangover relief IV was created specifically to help you bounce back from a wild night.
It provides instant relief that ensures you do not have to suffer from the consequences of having a good time every now and then. Our mobile IV for a hangover is one of our most popular therapies. It is a gamechanger in health and wellness solutions because it addresses a familiar pain point that we have all been through, a nasty hangover.
Why Choose Hangover IV Therapy?
- Immediate Relief: Traditional hangover remedies can often take hours to work. With our IV therapy, you’ll start to feel relief almost immediately as the vitamins and nutrients are delivered directly into your bloodstream.
- Optimal Hydration: A significant reason for hangover symptoms is dehydration. Our IV solution offers quick and effective hydration, replenishing your body’s fluid levels.
- Essential Nutrients: Alcohol consumption can deplete essential vitamins and nutrients from your body. Our therapy restores these, ensuring faster recovery.
- Detoxification: Flush out the toxins swiftly. Our special blend supports the liver in detoxifying the body.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost for one ‘Last Night Was Epic’ hangover IV therapy session is $299
What’s In This Hangover IV Drip?
- B-Complex. When we drink, our liver uses nutrients to metabolize the alcohol. This can deprive the cells of vital nutrients and disrupt the body’s regular functions. B-Complex vitamins, which are essential to overall health, are particularly vulnerable. This liquid IV for hangover can help replenish the body’s required B-Complex levels so it can recover and get back on track.
- B-12. Because alcohol is a diuretic, it depletes a lot of nutrients and vitamins from your body. B vitamin is one of those vitamins, which is problematic because your body requires B vitamin to eliminate alcohol from your body. The loss of B vitamin could be the cause of the fatigue, dizziness, and memory loss you experience the morning after drinking.
- Zofran. This hangover IV ingredient helps prevent nausea and vomiting which are common hangover symptoms. It works by blocking the body’s natural substances.
- Toradol. This is used for short-term pain management. It reduces hormones that cause pain and inflammation.
How To Get Relief From A Hangover And Vomiting?
IV treatment for hangovers is just one of several ways to manage symptoms associated with excessive alcohol consumption. It accelerates the recovery process and minimizes downtime.
However, keep in mind that an IV solution for a hangover is just one step. It should be part of a process that includes the following simple but proven effective vomiting and hangover relief tips:
- Drink water. We tend to urinate and sweat more when we drink, and this can lead to dehydration. It is crucial that we replenish these fluids. Start with a few sips of water or electrolyte-packed fluids if you are nauseous.
- Load up with carbs. Drinking alcohol can cause blood sugar levels to go down, and this can be a trigger for headaches and fatigue. Take small bites of “bland” food like toast or wheat crackers to get your energy up. Avoid oily food because it can further upset your digestive system. If you’ve been vomiting, wait at least half an hour before eating to reduce the chances of doing so again.
- Take it easy. It’s important to rest and if possible, sleep it off. Avoid strenuous activities until you feel 100% again. Restorative sleep is essential to recovery.
Experience Rapid Recovery Hangover Relief From WEL Palm Beach
Don’t let a fun night ruin your day. The next time you are out on an epic party, remember to book Palm Beach County’s best IV fluid for hangovers for the next day. It’s safe, fast, and effective. And it’s accessible too.
Call us send us your information in the form below and we’ll hook you up!